Wednesday, April 11, 2007 0 comments

[ ] I like skinny jeans. big thighs dont look good in skinnies
[ ] Music is my life. not really, sports and games to win
[ ] I write poetry/song lyrics. to make fun of ppl. not like heng da. so not counted
[ ] My hair covers part of my face. not for long
[ ] I wear band shirts.
[ ] I know who Jeffree Star is.
[x] I wear/wore converse.
[ ] I wear/wore vans.
[ ] I wear eyeliner
[ ] I have or want my lip pierced.
[ x] I had/have listen to Saves TheDay, Chiodos, Thursday and/or MyChemical Romance. unlucky.


Total=2

[ ] My love life sucks
[ ] I'm in a band.
[ ] My MSN name has an x in it
[ ] I understand that My Chemical Romance is not emo.
[ ] I also understand that Green Day is not emo.
[ ] I know what mosh means.what?
[ ] I sit in corners often.
[ ] most of the time I dislike MTV. LOVES IT.
[ ] I take pictures of myself a lot. lol, not enough to be a lot
[ ] Especially ones where you can't see my whole face.

Total= 0

[ ] I am lost without a cd player/myiPod/phone quietness and darkness to win
[ ] I know that emo is not just a stereo type
[ ] I have/had thick oversized glasses. perfect eyesight. or do you mean the drinking glasses?
[ ] I have/had a mohawk.
[ ] I've worn black nail polish. coloured my nail black once with black g2 pen during charlie's lesson. but not nail polish
[ ] I hate my mom.
[ ] I hate my dad.
[ ] I hate where I live. singapore? or jalan siantan . actually i liek both
[ ] Black is a great color no, white
[ ] I do/have cut myself i cut my own hair does that count? didnt think so.

Total= 0

[ ] Right now I am listening to music no music
[ ] I know what hxc and sxe mean. hwachong?!?!
[ ] Myspace = Love and addiction.
[ ] Hot Topic doesn't scare me.
[ ] I wear/worn studded belts.haha jonas
[ ] I've had a body part signed by a band.
[ ] I've cried while listening to Dashboard Confessional.
[x] I have/ had dyed/want to dye my hair black i dyed it. then dyed it black again,
[ ] My closet is mostly filled withblack or dark clothes. i like my boxers
[ ] I cry a lot
[ ] I write on myself/or sometimes
[ ] I have been called emo before.
[ ] I hate being called emo.

Total = 1

add all the numbers together then multiply that by 3.
3x3 = 9

I AM 9% EMO.



jing
tat, your likes
you know who you are

link xchnge
% links
% links
% links
% links
% links

drop a tag on my head

my sexy tagboard
Tagboard



long time ago
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007

resources
designer: ambivalente
brushes: fm.net
lyrics: getty