GOLDEN TARTS FOR SALE.
I am really bored, thank goodness wanda doesn't know that I have a blog. HAHA.
Justin is on page 42 of THE SUNDAY TIMES. Go look!
Anyways, I love running half nekkid down sixth avenue, it's one of the best feelings ever, sprinting up the seemingly endless road till my body collapses into a pile of nothingness. Running makes me emozzz. I've become too fat, that affects my mind, thats why I want to climb out of my window to the swings outside. Imagine what my neighbours will do when they see me. They'll call KARWAI AND WAYNE to come rescue me because I'm all suicidal when I just want to see the view and spy on little kids across the road. PAEDOPHILIC TENDENCIES. Not my fault.
Know of anyone who's plunged into the water and had their trunks drop out? I don't know any but I don't want to be the first. I have balls of steel. HAHA.
This has to be the most incoherent post ever. Goodnight, I need to freeze my sperms.