Friday, September 01, 2006 0 comments

the gl3 is back! and with a vengeance!



Look at us baby, up all night
Tearing our love apart
Aren't we the same two people who live
through years in the dark?
Ahh...
Every time I try to walk away
Something makes me turn around and stay
And I can't tell you why

When we get crazy,
it just ain't to right,
(try to keep you head, little girl)
Girl, I get lonely, too
You don't have to worry
Just hold on tight
(don't get caught in your little world)
'Cause I love you
Nothing's wrong as far as I can see
We make it harder than it has to be
and I can't tell you why
no, baby, I can't tell you why
I can't tell you why

Every time I try to walk away
Something makes me turn around and stay
And I can't tell you why

dunno, baby, I can't tell you why
I can't tell you why
I can't tell you why



jing
tat, your likes
you know who you are

link xchnge
% links
% links
% links
% links
% links

drop a tag on my head

my sexy tagboard
Tagboard



long time ago
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007

resources
designer: ambivalente
brushes: fm.net
lyrics: getty