Tuesday, August 29, 2006 0 comments

Sell the kids for food
Weather changes moods
Spring is here again
Reproductive glands

He’s the one
He likes all our pretty songs
And he likes to sing along
And he likes to shoot his gun
But he knows not what it means
knows not what it means
When I say
He’s the one
He likes all our pretty songs
And he likes to sing along
And he likes to shoot his gun
But he don't know what it means
don't know what it means
and I say yeah

We can have some more
Nature is a whore
Bruises on the fruit
Tender age in bloom

He’s the one
Who likes all our pretty songs
And he likes to sing along
And he likes to shoot his gun
But he dont know what it means
dont know what it means
When I say
He’s the one
Who likes all our pretty songs
And he likes to sing along
And he likes to shoot his gun
But he dont know what it means
dont know what it means
And I say yeah

He’s the one
who likes all our pretty songs
And he likes to sing along
And he likes to shoot his gun
But he dont know what it means
dont know what it means
When I say
He’s the one
who likes all our pretty songs
And he likes to sing along
And he likes to shoot his gun
But he dont know what it means

dont know what it means
dont know what it means
dont know what it means

When I say yeah


tabi is damn funny and winson is damn vulgar thats what u get for bluccing too much gay!



jing
tat, your likes
you know who you are

link xchnge
% links
% links
% links
% links
% links

drop a tag on my head

my sexy tagboard
Tagboard



long time ago
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007

resources
designer: ambivalente
brushes: fm.net
lyrics: getty